If you are another business in the paintball or airsoft retail sector, or are a site looking to purchase products from us, we now offer trade accounts to eligible parties.
To be eligible for a trade account you/your organisation must:
- Be a Limited Company, Partnership, Charity, or Government body. (Sole Trader businesses are accepted in selected circumstances)
- Provide evidence of at least one of the following:
- Physical store front
- On-site shop at a recognised events venue
- Online website with an initial registration date of at least 1 month prior to the date of application.
- Provide at least one reference (which may be from a bank or investor) if the organisation is not well known.
- Have an account on our website registered from the domain of your company
Please email your details, including the above information to Chris (email@example.com). He will look to respond to you within 24-48 hours. If you have an urgent requirement, please call us on 03333 40 11 22 - we may still need to validate your information before we can ship orders to you at trade pricing.
Trade customers do not automatically get credit terms. If you are a trade customer, you must earn credit terms with us. This means that invoices must be paid on time to gain credit terms. If you repeatedly fail to pay invoices on time, any credit terms you have may be removed and you will have to work to regain them. Credit limits and terms, if offered, are allocated based on your reliably paid monthly spend.
Trade customers have additional terms and conditions above our normal retail Ts & Cs. Please check the Additional Wholesale Terms and Conditions for details.