Terms & Conditions
Our full terms and conditions of use of our venue and website(s) are below. Please do read them as you will be bound by them when you place an order.
- We, Us, the Event Operator - Super5ives Paintball Limited.
- You, the Customer - The person making the purchase from us.
- The Site - The venue upon which the event in question is being played.
- The Website - This website where you are reading the Ts & Cs, and the Shop website, where applicable.
Pricing and Payment
- All prices are stated in UK pounds sterling and, unless otherwise noted include any VAT payable. All errors and omissions are accepted.
- All prices exclude shipping unless otherwise stated.
- Prices in the paintball market are variable. Prices may go up or down without warning until you are in the checkout process.
- Shipping costs are calculated based on weight and are based on UK shipping only.
- International customers should contact us for a shipping quote.
- Goods remain our property until paid for in full. If your issuing bank declines your credit card, your goods will not be dispatched.
- If the goods have been despatched and your payment is reversed, we may require you to return the goods to us within 7 days or require you to pay in full by satisfactory means within 7 days.
- In the event that any amounts become due (missing or damaged returned goods, credit or debit card charge backs and dishonoured cheques) we reserve the right to engage the services of a debt recovery agent. Charges incurred as a result of this action will be your responsibility. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- Delivery will be via a next day courier service unless otherwise requested.
- We reserve the right to change carrier without notifying you as a customer provided that the carrier in question will provide an equivalent or better service.
- Items normally dispatch within 1-2 working days and will be delivered Monday to Friday.
- In some cases, our suppliers may be out of stock. We will notify you if this occurs, and we will attempt to find an alternative supplier where possible. We will also look to provide an estimated delivery date at which point you may opt to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- Paintballs cannot be shipped via courier reliably and doing so is at your own risk. We cannot claim with the courier for damaged paintballs even if they are signed for as damaged.
- Ordering errors (Yours) - If you notify us before the order departs our warehouse, no charges will be levied. Once the item has left our warehouse, return postage is your liability as a customer.
- Picking errors (Ours) - In the unlikely event of us incorrectly picking the items you have ordered, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange for the incorrect items to be returned to us and the correct items to be sent out. This will be at our cost.
- Picking errors (Manufacturer) - If you suspect that your pre-packaged goods have missing or incorrect items please contact us immediately.
- Damaged in transit - Items damaged in transit must be signed for as damaged with the courier. Failing to do so may result in a failed claim against the carrier. We will, where possible, attempt to correct any damaged in transit issues, but cannot guarantee this if the item(s) were signed for as Received in Good Condition.
- Warranty Repair - If you suspect your product to be faulty within its warranty period please call us to arrange a warranty repair.
- Non-Faulty Goods - Under the Distance Selling Directive, you have the right to return your goods for a full refund as long as you notify us within 7 working days from the day after you receive the goods. Used markers are non-refundable, unless it is found to be faulty. You will need to call us for an authorisation number for a return.
- We will handle any complaint in a fair, effective and confidential manner. We not only endeavour to respond to any complaint within five working days but also to have it fully resolved.
- The Super5ives Club Membership grants access to discounts across all of our products. These prices vary more than our retail prices.
- While every effort is made to keep our Club Members pricing consistent, we may from time to time reserve the right to alter it.
- Club Members are not entitled to any value added services that may be available, including, but not limited to: free entry to training sessions on purchases, free paintball bundles.
- Club Members are not guaranteed to receive the same price across the board. Your pricing is specific to you, and you must not share this information with anybody.
- When you purchase something using your Club Member discount, we reserve the right to check the identity of the person doing the purchasing.
- We may withdraw the membership scheme at any point in time, without notice. Members will receive a refund in the form of a credit voucher proportional to the amount of days left on their membership.